Mango and Gammon Skewers
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp Staffords Balsamic Vinegar
- 5ml Staffords chilli paste
- 5ml Staffords cranberry jelly
- 2ml Staffords, ginger paste
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 cups leftover cooked gammon, cut into 2cm cubes
- 4-8 wooden skewers (depending on length), soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
1 Mix together the olive oil, Staffords Balsamic Vinegar, chilli paste, cranberry jelly and ginger paste.
2 Assemble skewers with alternate cubes of mango and gammon.
3 Brush with Staffords sauces blend and braai for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until char-lines appear and gammon is heated through. Baste with the glaze as needed.