Beauty & Fashion
Flair for fun
The latest fashion trends this winter are cosy knits, trench coats, and gorgeous ankle boots… fashion is heading for more and more comfort this time around, while still retaining its sense of fun, pops of colour, and of course, gorgeous glam! Celebrate your individual style, and take a look at some of the winter must-haves this season:
• Oversized knitted sweater, paired with knee-high boots, and add some leggings to ward off the cold
• A floppy wool hat to complement any look
• A good pair of high-heel ankle boots
• A Russian-red lipstick
• Skinny jeans
• A brightly coloured beanie to keep you toasty
• And our fav… a long trench coat to wear over any outfit.
Purchase yourself a warm, stylish poncho. It’s comfy and ultra-chic, and will pair nicely with almost anything.
Stick to the basic colours – black, greys, browns and white – and accessorise with bold, bright hues to make your outfit really stand out.
Another favorite is the two-piece shirt collar pullover sweater; it’s classy, sophisticated and the new craze this season. Pair it with some classic skinnies and ankle boots, and you’re bound to have your colleagues swooning over your look.
An oversized knitted sweater paired with knee-high boots and leggings